Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Public Documents Request on Hotel: We Can Come Right Over!

See prior posts for the Faculty Association's request for the business plan of the proposed hotel/conference center.

12/4/11

Dear Ms Felker,

Thank you for your response to my request for public records.

Since it might take 8 weeks or more to provide me with the information I requested, and since the chancellor has already mentioned that there is a written study by a consultant, would it be possible for me to stop by Murphy Hall in person and pick up that report? That way I would be able to get some part of the information requested in a more timely manner.


Then, when the rest of the information, including all responsive documents, is ready, you could mail it to me. Or, if you notified me by email that it was ready, I could also stop by and pick it up on campus. That would save the cost of postage.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Susan Gallick
Executive Director
Faculty Association at UCLA

No comments: